To our health and food product community:
As an essential service provider, Canadian Analytical Laboratories is open to continue to support you.
We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation as well we are working to comply with advice being provided by both levels of the Canadian government.
Our parent company, Reena Group provides essential goods and services to the pharmaceutical, food, natural health products and medical cannabis industries, who are playing a pivotal role in responding to the crisis by ensuring the availability of products and supplies necessary to respond medically and economically both in Canada and the United States.
During this unprecedented time, our number one priority is the safety of our employees, customers and communities. To continue to serve our laboratory client community, we have proactively adopted modified working practices, staggered working hours and taken all the warranted precautions to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 transmission and to ensure a safe environment to ensure that we comply with the principles of social distancing. This includes:
- Reinforcing hygiene guidelines outlined by the world health experts, including the CDC, urging employees to limit close interaction with others when in public places.
- Hand sanitization stations and increased frequency of surface wipe-downs with sanitizing solutions throughout our offices and in all meeting areas
- Full-time dedicated cleaner to clean areas throughout the building
- Additional posters are placed on the notice boards to increase awareness of Health and Hygiene
- Strict adherence to our policy of staying home if ill and to immediate seeking medical care as necessary
- Requirement for employees to notify leadership of the commencement and return of private travel
- All non-essential firm travel and firm events will be evaluated, and most will be cancelled, postponed or converted to phone calls or video calls
- Implementing additional cross-training initiatives to address any workforce impact thereby minimizing business disruption
- Limited face-to-face meetings with our customers
- Continuously monitoring the updates from Health Officials and adhering to their guidelines for the communities and general public as well as for the businesses
We are committed to providing this essential support until we are officially mandated by the Canadian or Ontario government otherwise. We will continue to update our employees and clients as this unprecedented situation evolves. We are proud to serve you during this time and thank you for your continued loyalty and support.
We can be reached toll-free 1-877-246-9107 or through our website contact form.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the COVID-19 webpage at the Public Health Agency of Canada website.